Price Guide 2011/12
Studio Photo Shoot
- Photo Shoot fee – £65 includes a free fully finished bordered print ready for framing up to A4 plus a free digital image optimised for email and/or for use on social networking sites such as Facebook.
- Make-up Artist – add £20
- Location/”At Home” photoshoots add 50p per mile.
- Finished retouched portraits from – £65 each
3 or more – £48 each, 5 or more £40 each etc. (See “Print Sets”)
Print sets / Portfolios
- Bordered prints, ready for framing up to A4, cost from just £29.95 with our generous quantity discounts.
- Print collections are available from only £144. (Three finished prints presented in a high quality portrait box. A set of five prints would be £200. Ten would be £299
Digital Option – from less than £20 per picture
- A Digital portfolio of around 25 images costs from £495, all finished to our usual high specification.
(Also included with the image files is a fabulous slide show presentation for use on social networking sites such as Facebook, YouTube etc.)
Essential Retouch – £FREE (included in the basic image price)
Removal of minor skin blemishes or shine
Elimination of extraneous items (cables etc) missed during the shoot
Advanced retouch from £10 per image
Brighten eyes, whiten teeth and reduce gaps
Tidy stray hair, remove strap marks etc
Hi-end, celebrity-style airbrushing from £20 per image
This includes smoothing, softening and contouring whilst keeping realistic skin texture. Body sculpting and shaping.
Fantasy Backgrounds – from £30
Specialised artwork/montage etc – £100 to £200 by quotation
Album Collections and Wall Art
The Portfolio Album Collection – £585
A magnificent bound album containing up to 20 of your favourite images presented on beautifully printed 28″x10″ panoramic double page spreads.
Framed Wall Art from £180 – £750
Up to 25% off when ordered at the same time as one of the above portfolio packages.
You choose the style. It could be a beautiful head & shoulders portrait, or a stunning fashion-style picture or even saucy boudoir shot. The choice is yours.
Whatever you decide, add the option of professionally applied photographic make-up which, in conjunction with Chris and Jayne’s experience with lighting and camera angles, will ensure you are pictured at your very best.
Some products from our portrait range